Geo Strategies assists clients to achieve a single customer view (SCV) from multiple datasets.
Actionable insight provides competitive advantage
A single customer view (SCV) is a readily accessible summary of customer relationships across different products, brands, channels or businesses, driven by a unique identifier which enable consistent linkages across Big Data.
An SCV has considerable benefits:
- It improves knowledge of customer behaviour over time to optimise acquisition, cross-sell and retention strategies
- It helps align marketing spend with customer value
- Targets advertising spend with customer profiles
A single customer view results in –
- Efficiencies through reduced wastage for duplicate contracts
- Improved customer service experience as they are recognised as individuals
- Increased engagement with web and e-mails through personalisation of content
- Greater automation of decisions based on trigger events
According to Jack Welch – the former CEO of GE:
“There are only two sources of competitive advantage: the ability to learn more about customers faster than the competition, and the ability to turn that learning into action faster than the competition”.