Geo Strategies carry out a variety of network planning and optimisation projects in both Romania and CEE. This work is based on comprehensive data resources maintained by the company.
Using market analysis to expand your business and loyalise customers
Geo Strategies has carried out a number of network planning studies for Romania resulting in significant increases in efficiency and productivity for the organisations concerned.
Network Planning brings together all the key elements of spatial, geographic and analytical techniques: it relies on a wide variety of databases, excellent mapping, geographic and demographic insight and a wide range of statistical, analytical and modelling techniques. And, indeed, experience in using them!
Our approach is based on understanding the geographical interaction between consumers and retail channels. By linking together our consumer, local area and industry datasets, together with our cutting edge modelling expertise and our market intelligence software, we can help you take an objective view of your markets and retail networks.
We can help you assess and improve sales performance and market share by location.
Some key consultancy projects are listed below but the possibilities are endless so please contact us and speak to an expert about your specific requirements.
- Catchment evaluation and overlap analysis
- Drive-time and distance profiling
- Market sizing and demand/spend estimation
- Customer segmentation and profiling
- Sales and market share analysis
- Territory planning and optimisation
- Retail market definition and trade area analysis
- Site selection and location planning
- Footfall predictions
- Retail channel distribution roadmaps
- Retail centre definitions within cities
- Network optimisation and scenario modelling
- Prospect targeting and media planning
A number of these application areas are described in the Press Releases section.
It should also be noted that the list above is mainly based on commercial studies but it applies equally to e.g. hospital services (e.g. see Management sanitar-1), emergency services and crime profiling and analysis.